Now freely available… with my compliments.
Get a Plan! Guide® to
Write Better, Write Faster, & (Yes!), Write More Easily
See if you fit in any of these categories…
- People who write for pleasure.
- People who write for pain (and if you’re a writer, you know what I mean!)
- Individuals who write to discover.
- Individuals who write to instruct or inform others.
- Professionals who are paid to write.
- Professionals who would *like* to be paid to write.
- Those for whom writing is a tiny part of your work.
- Those for whom writing is a huge part of your work.
The author, Meggin McIntosh (who is constantly writing, it seems) says, “I have shared these ideas with you in an accessible and readable format – and you will be more productive as soon as you begin to read and implement the ideas. Nearly every idea can be put into practice immediately, which is what I want you to do!! There are nearly 70 ideas included and each one is explained in realistic, here’s-what-to-do terms.”
To access and download this 57-page full-color Get a Plan! Guide®, just click on the Add to Cart order button. Once you check out through the secure shopping cart system, you will receive an email with a link that you can immediately download the Get a Plan! Guide® to begin reading and making notes.
If you prefer to listen and learn, this Get a Plan! Guide® has a MP3 version of the full publication (you won’t miss a word!). You may listen at your convenience…as often as you like! The MP3 will be included in the email that is sent to you after checking out through the secure shopping cart system.