is for people who
- Act frenzied;
- Say, “I can’t do one more thing!” and
- Think ‘overwhelm’ is their new middle name.
They are operating without any “pockets.” Pockets are defined as the difference between calm and crazed. Many folks have lost sight that there is a difference! There is, and this booklet has been written to help you regain that realization – and then to DO something about it (click on the graphic for more information and to order.
is for professionals who are frequently
- Rushing from meeting to meeting;
- Promising and then not delivering;
- Saying, “I’m completely buried right now;”
- Wondering if they will ever “catch up.”
…all because they are operating with no “pockets.” In this booklet, readers will find tools to support them in our often-crazy world so that they can live their professional lives more peacefully and productively (click on the graphic for more information and to order.
is for those who know that they have much too much going on and are ready for practical tips to help. This tips booklet was created along with several other expert authors and is available as a PDF and in hard copy (click on the graphic for more information and to order.