Since people often ask me what I recommend, here are a few products & services that I use and highly recommend.
- Recording – Audioacrobat
- Shopping cart – Kickstartcart
I have used this for close to 15 years and I have no intention of changing. It was considered the gold standard in the past, but shopping cart technology is constantly evolving, so I recommend you do your own research on what’s best.
- Webinar conferencing – Zoom
- Forms and Questionnaire Builder – Wufoo
- File management and sharing – Dropbox
- Project management – Wrike
- Paper file management system – Paper Tiger
- Login and password management – RoboForm
- Scheduling software (easily schedules clients and other appointments and sends automatic reminders) – ScheduleOnce
- If you need transcribing done, the resource I use (and am pleased with) is –Speechpad
- Tier 1 Referrals
I’ve compiled a list of people who are excellent and experienced coaches. Many are also speakers and facilitators. I would encourage you to peruse this list and click on the links to read more about each person in your quest to find the right coach for you at this time.
Meggin McIntosh, PhD, known as The PhD of Productivity® is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc.