Since people often ask me what I recommend, here are a few products & services that I use and highly recommend.
Note: If I have marked one of them with an asterisk, it means that it is an affiliate link, which means that the company I’m recommending will send me money if you sign up through me. I give all the affiliate income I receive from the handful of products I recommend to Kiva.org or DonorsChoose.org. You pay exactly the same if you use an affiliate link as if you don’t, and I love being able to give away more money. 🙂 Just wanted to let you know.
- Recording - Audioacrobat*
- Teleseminar Conferencing - Instant Teleseminar
- Shopping cart - Kickstartcart*
- Webinar conferencing - GotoWebinar & GotoMeeting.com
- Forms and Questionnaire Builder - Wufoo
- File management and sharing - Dropbox
- Project management - Wrike*
- Paper file management system - Paper Tiger*
- Login and password management - RoboForm
- Scheduling software (easily schedules clients and other appointments and sends automatic reminders) - ScheduleOnce
- If you need transcribing done, the resource I use (and am pleased with) is Speechpad.
ServicesCoaches (in alphabetical order):
- Fatimah Williams Castro, PhD
- Dr. Dominique T. Chlup
- Joelle Jay, PhD
- Erin Mecseji
- Barbara Mencer
- Chavella Pittman, PhD
- Susan Rueppel