- Do you feel overwhelmed when you look at your calendar?
- Is there a sense of despair when you think about your schedule and your to-do list?
- Are you announcing to the Universe that you have no more room for opportunities?
- Are you ready for a sense of control over your schedule and your to-do’s?
Access this special content-rich 2-part webinar
Taught and presented by
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
“Meggin is easy to follow and fun but right down to business. She makes you think.” ~Joyce Cutsforth, IL
- Visualize and manipulate your monthly calendar like a storyboard;
- Protect your time, energy, and attention so that you feel ‘just whelmed’ instead of overwhelmed;
- Set up your weekly planner (calendar and to-do list) so that it feels open and inviting instead of constrained and oppressive;
- And more, of course!
“Meggin’s classes are packed with useful information and inspiration. They always leave me better off and ready to tackle problems with hope and a great plan.” ~Rebecca Renfro, TX
- A digital download of the class so you can watch and listen as many times as you need to and want to while reinforcing the strategies you learn;
- A learning packet to accompany the recording and use while you are watching, listening and learning;
- Follow-up resources to enhance your follow-through!
“I absolutely recommend this class. This was the first training that I’ve participated in that I really received a lot of great tools. I have already started implementing the ideas into my daily schedule!” ~Heidi Allstead, Incline Village, NV
About the Presenter
Meggin McIntosh, PhD, known as “The PhD of Productivity®” is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
“I have been a planner hound for well over 25 years. I have tried and used nearly every one of the major planning systems. A few years ago, I realized I needed something different and created a “just whelmed” planner for myself. As I’ve shared it with others, they have asked, “How can we get that?”
We are all learning together, and I will be thrilled to have you access this class to learn about how to give yourself a life of grace, space, and pace.”
“Meggin’s teaching style is great – clear, funny (so I will remember).” ~Melanie Peck, Reno, NV