Becoming an Influential and Inspired Leader
Group Coaching ProgramThe Influential and Inspired Leader Group Coaching Program is the best choice for:
- Emerging leaders who want to grow and influence in the most positive and productive ways.
- Frustrated leaders in management positions who envision having a more influential role in their professional relationships.
- Talented leaders who are misunderstood or misinterpreted by those within their sphere of influence.
- “Hiding-their-light-under-a-bushel” leaders who haven’t acknowledged their own leadership…yet.
As you fully engage in the Becoming an Influential and Inspired Leader Group Coaching Program, you will experience profound shifts in your own self-perception and in the ways that others perceive you. Together, this special leadership community will work alongside one another, focusing intently on providing all members of the group with the tools and the wherewithal to inspire yourselves and inspire others. You will observe changes from within – and changes from without – in your interactions with colleagues, contemporaries, and others in your clan.
Imagine devoting yourself to considering a few “lite” questions such as:
- Why am I here?
- Why does it matter?
- What am I supposed to do in this world?
- How can I inspire those around me in a powerful way?
- How authentically am I playing in today’s arena?
- Do I need to expand my range of courage in the workplace?
- How truthful am I – really?
You and your fellow participants will meet twice each month (February, March, April, May & June) via phone or Skype (Thursdays from 3:00 - 4:30 Pacific/6:00 - 7:30 Eastern). The specific dates are:
- Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Thursday, February 25, 2016
- Thursday, March 10, 2016
- Thursday, March 24, 2016
- Thursday, April 7, 2016
- Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Thursday, May 5, 2016
- Thursday, May 19, 2016
- Thursday, June 2, 2016
- Thursday, June 16, 2016
- Exercises specifically designed to prompt examination and clarity as you explore the significant ramifications of influential and inspired leadership;
- Laser coaching from Meggin and your fellow participants;
- Small-group interactions (using the magic of MaestroConference) with your fellow leadership group members and colleagues.
- One (1) individual coaching call with Meggin near the close of the Influential and Inspired Leadership Group Coaching Program.
Soon after you register, you will be mailed a magnificent boxed set of Spirit@Work® cards, a stunning book to accompany the cards, plus a special travel set of cards (normally priced at $75). You will want to have these available for our first group coaching call, as well as for all subsequent calls in this four-month program. After our first group coaching call, you will be given access to the powerful CASTLE® Organizational Survey (normally priced at $120).
As a certified Higher Ground Leadership® Coach, I’m able to help you consider and work with what you learn through the assessment (and let me just say it is quite profound). Both the Spirit@Work® cards & the CASTLE® Organizational Survey are included in your investment plus all of our coaching calls and other tools along the way.
You have 2 investment options:
“You can have more than you’ve got because you can become more than you are.” ~Jim Rohn
“Believe you can make a difference.“ ~Robert K. Cooper
Meggin McIntosh, Ph.D., known as “The PhD of Productivity®,” is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
“I designed the Influential and Inspired Leadership Group Coaching Program based on the specific needs I hear on a weekly basis from clients, workshop participants, and the larger community.
If you read this page and thought, ‘She is talking to me,’ I was.
“It is not who you think you are…or even who you think you are not that really determines success…it’s who you think you are becoming…” ~Doug Firebaugh