A Simple System to
Finish Unfinished Business
Experience the Relief of Confirming, Carrying Out, and Completing Your Personal & Professional Commitments
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
Available for immediate download!
Have you ever found yourself saying…
- “Uh-oh, I wonder if I was supposed to…”
- “Yikes! Did I ever finish?”
- “Oh no! I am not sure if we ever got back to…”
Have any of these happened to you?
- A wave of panic comes over you in a meeting when you realize you were responsible for an upcoming piece and it fell through the cracks.
- You sit bolt upright in bed and wonder , “Oh, no! I don’t think we ever ______ (ordered the food for the workshop, confirmed the meeting room, made arrangements to get the guest to the event, etc.)”
- You have been seated for dinner, ready for a relaxing meal and suddenly, your focus seeps away as you start mentally running through a nagging sense that you were supposed to be handling something - but it hasn’t been handled. “Hmm. What was it I was supposed to do?”
- Unfinished Business = Any and all aspects of your personal and professional life that are on your mind but are not in a trusted system that provides a means for acknowledging, accessing, and assuring completion.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Key areas where your unfinished business exists.
- Costs & benefits of finishing your unfinished business.
- Pitiful ways to track unfinished business (and better solutions to replace those!) You’ll learn individual and team solutions.
- 6 strategic mindsets for determining and dispatching your unfinished business.
- How to assist others on your team to rid themselves of “Uh-oh,” “Yikes,” and “Oh no!”
- And more, of course!
- MP3 downloads of the 2-part class so you can listen as many times as you need to and want to while reinforcing the strategies you learn.
- Extensive (and fun!) handouts packed with practical information to download and review while listening and learning.
“I recommend this to others because Meggin is just the Meggin-est. She’s in a category all by herself and I’m grateful for her teaching every day. Finishing our unfinished business is something we all need to be deliberate about because when this stuff piles up, it becomes an unacknowledged drain on energy and mindfulness and the world misses out on the better things we can do.”
~Faculty member from West Virginia
To immediately access this 2-part teleseminar:
The sign-up process takes you through Meggin’s secure shopping cart. Your registration will be acknowledged immediately by email, so check your inbox.
About the Teleseminar Presenter
Meggin McIntosh , Ph.D., known as “The PhD of Productivity®” is a former teacher, university professor, and Founding Director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
I love how the Universe conspires to get me to do something! One of my coaching clients asked if I had anything written up that she could share with her team about keeping up with and closing out their unfinished business. She said, “Meggin, I know you teach about this in your workshops, but do you have an article or something I could share with them?”
After some quick mindmapping that evening, I realized I needed to create a class on this because so many people need this information. And here we are, two weeks after the coaching call and the class is set up for you to access.
I am very excited to have pulled together all kinds of tips, tools, and techniques for you. Let’s remove “Uh-oh,” “Yikes,” and “Oh no!” (at least as they relate to forgotten deadlines, vague commitments, and missed opportunities).
“The class was very helpful. Although some of the things are very common sense, when you are buried under mountains of unfinished business, common sense is not so common to find! Thanks for being so straightforward and to the point!”
~Professor from Ft. Collins, CO