Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
Available for Immediate Download!
The sign-up process takes you through a secure shopping cart system to register for this special teleseminar. Special pricing is in place for groups.
- You could eat blueberries all day long with the idea that doing so will help you resist certain toxins that would otherwise damage your body.
- You may take special vitamins, which contain antioxidants.
- Maybe you even make sure you consume significant quantities of whole grains with the intention of warding off carcinogens, coronary heart disease, or other maladies.
Those are all fine ideas, however…
Are there “antioxidants” for toxic work environments? YES!
And that is what we will be exploring in our class.
You can do something about this.
“I would say Meggin’s teaching style is dynamic. Even though I listened to everything over the phone, it was still a rewarding experience and I didn’t feel like I was missing anything from not being in a classroom together. She has great tone, and inflection when necessary to exemplify a point etc. The materials were set up in a user-friendly way, and she provided great resources for additonal information.”
~Autumn Lucero, Fallon NV
- How to identify a toxic state of affairs,
- The warning signs that you’re living, working and/or learning in a toxic environment,
- Whether you are contributing to your toxic situation (OUCH!),
- Strategies to change, survive, and/or leave your toxic environment.
- The price everyone pays when work environments are allowed (or even encouraged) to undermine success.
- struggling through a potentially damaging work environment or
- watching others try to maintain their integrity, health, and positive nature while they work in a horrid situation.
- An MP3 download to review and keep yourself empowered.
- Handouts with extensive, practical information to download and review before and after the class.
The order process takes you through Meggin’s secure shopping cart, providing you access to this teleseminar via email.
This teleseminar may be for you or it may be for your many friends, family, team members, classmates, or colleagues who are suffering in toxic work environments. Sadly, it is far more prevalent than any of us would like to believe. Access the teleseminar so that you can learn what you can for yourself &/or for others who are in pain.
“Meggin presents concrete solutions. As such, her teleseminar is practical. At the same time I recognize that the tools she suggests are framed in sound theory.”
~Marela Dichupa, British Columbia
“Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love.” ~David McCullough
Make sure the joy of your work - and your real success - are not sucked out of you by a toxic work environment. Life is definitely too short to allow that….
About the Teleseminar Presenter
Meggin McIntosh, PhD, known as “The PhD of Productivity®” has worked in, survived, and left toxic environments. For many years, she has assisted individuals and groups in schools, universities, government agencies, and corporations who are trying to work productively (while fighting mightily against the poison of toxic “colleagues,” policies, and administrators).
To learn more about Meggin and her work, visit Emphasis on Excellence, Inc.
“The tools that you outlined at the end are a great resource when feeling as though the work environment is becoming toxic or you need a tool to turn to in a circumstance.”
~Colin Usher, Carson City, NV