Access this special class taught by
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
“The class was a great balance of examples and concepts in my opinion. 🙂 I learned that I need to step back from the daily running from task to task and invest some time in strategy and policies.”~Kate Morris
What are policies?
Policies are strategically crafted statements used to establish boundaries for your time, energy, and attention (your most precious assets).
Access this focused and strategic webinar that will change the way you view and protect your boundaries.
In this strategic & practical class, you’ll learn:
- why policies are better than “rules;”
- when it’s time to conceptualize and craft a policy for yourself;
- who needs to know your policies;
- best practices for preparing, positioning, and presenting your policies;
- numerous examples of policies to use as models and prompts; and
- have time to prepare and/or polish your policies with Meggin’s feedback.
- A download of the class so you can listen as many times as you need to and want to while reinforcing the strategies you learn.
- An extensive packet of handouts to download and review while you are listening and learning.
- And more, of course!
“Meggin’s classes are always worth my time and she has already made me a much more effective and happy professor (and person).”~Past Participant
How do you know you need a time, energy, or attention policy?
- When you have too little time to accomplish what you need and want to do;
- When you have too much negative energy and not enough positive energy in your life;
- When the energy you have is being directed across people and projects that are not your priority; &/or
- When your attention is fractured and your focus is nearly non-existent.
“I feel like Meggin is in my home, talking to me like the proverbial “dutch aunt,” and most of all has my best interests at heart. She is warm, friendly, and open.”
~Martha Coussement, IN
Just $79 gets you access to
this results-focused class!
“For me, Meggin communicates clearly with good examples and stories. The handouts are fun and concise, with plenty of space to write my own thoughts and ideas.”~ Maryle Albin, Hermitage, TN
Establishing policies is essential to creating a more peaceful, predictable productive life. You’ll experience new confidence as you integrate what you learn in this class throughout your personal and professional life. I promise…
“I love Meggin’s materials and her logical and down to earth approach, her thoroughness in approaching any subject, and especially her sense of humor. I love when she gets tickled. It’s not boring and I get it.”~Chris Sier, Shelby Township, MI
You will be taken to Meggin’s secure shopping cart.
“Meggin really knows her stuff! She has a very professional teaching style and made the training comfortable and fun.”~Heidi Allstead, Incline Village, NV
About the PresenterMeggin McIntosh, is also known as “The PhD of Productivity®,” and is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
“Policies! My first policies were established when I was a young assistant professor and they had to do with writing letters of recommendation and the ways students could contact me outside of class. Next came the ones related to assignments and meeting participation. Since then, the concept of policies has served to clarify boundaries (sometimes to myself!) and to those with whom I interact through my business and in my personal life.
If you have some areas in your life that deplete your time, energy, and attention - on a regular basis - then make sure to access this special class. Your time will be well invested.”
“Meggin’s material and teaching style is top-notched. She is caring but straightforward.”~Kelly Beischel, Cincinnati, OH