Learn from this FREE webinar
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
If you have files, notebooks, papers, boxes, envelopes, albums, and other “stuff” all over your office or home and you are tired of wishing you had a good filing system, it is time to download and learn with this free webinar about using Paper Tiger Software.
You will be taken to my secure shopping cart. Your registration will be acknowledged immediately by email and you will receive the links to the recording and handouts for this engaging and informative presentation.
Everywhere I go, people ask me, “How am I supposed to keep up with the massive quantity of paper and other ‘stuff’ that comes across my desk or just appears in my office?”
I always tell them: Use Paper Tiger!
I have used this software for over 13 years and it helps me file and find all kinds of things - paper and beyond.**
- Download of the class to watch and listen to anytime at your leisure again and again to reinforce your learning.
- An extensive packet of handouts to download and review while you are learning.
- And more, of course!
Do these filing issues sound like you (or someone you know)?
- Your filing system is a mess.
- You can’t find something you know you filed.
- You’ve simply abandoned certain file cabinets because they are jammed full and you refuse to deal with them.
- No one else can file for you (or find anything that has been previously filed).
- You have notebooks on shelves (LOTS of notebooks) and you are not positive what is in many of them (and couldn’t find it even if you knew).
- You have a storage unit or closet with a great deal of stuff in it, but it’s not exactly easy to retrieve…
Paper Tiger Software (which you can check out using the link below) has both a “cloud-based” and a “desktop” version. They function the same, it’s just that the access varies.
**This is my affiliate link, which means that Paper Tiger will send me money if you sign up through me. I give all the affiliate income I receive from the handful of products I recommend to Kiva.org or DonorsChoose.org. You pay exactly the same if you use an affiliate link as if you don’t, and I love being able to give away more money. 🙂 Just wanted to let you know.
About Your Presenter:
Meggin McIntosh, PhD, known as “The PhD of Productivity®” is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
When I was the Director of the Excellence in Teaching Program at the University of Nevada, Reno, our office manager, Karen, was out on emergency medical leave for 3 months. The office came to a screeching halt, at least as far as filing or retrieving files went. It was not a pretty sight. Karen had a system that worked for her…but the rest of us didn’t know that system. You may be part of a “system” like that, too.
When she got back, I said, “Find something that works for filing because we can’t have this situation ever again.” I said it nicely, of course. 🙂 She did the research and found Paper Tiger Software. I figured, what the heck? We ordered the free trial, and never went back to our old system. In short order, we redid our office filing system and then I bought another copy and redid my home office, too. After over 13 years, I am still happily amazed at how quickly I can file & find things.