A special webinar for introverts
taught by self-proclaimed introvert Meggin McIntosh
(so you know it’s legitimate!)
Access this Two-Part Class
Taught by Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
Does this sound familiar?
“Introverts are outnumbered about 3 to 1. As a result, they must develop extra coping skills in life because there will be an inordinate amount of pressure on them to ‘shape up,’ that is, to act like the rest of the world. The introvert is pressured daily, almost from the moment of awakening, to respond and conform to the outer world.” (The Introvert Advantage)
“The workshop opened up my thinking and made me less fearful. I’m thinking about networking events in a different light and will attend one next month.”
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- That what you thought you knew about networking is mostly wrong.
- The BEST option for talking to anyone else (this always works).
- 6 low-risk ways to network effectively, even if you’d rather be in your “pod” (at least that’s how I describe it for myself).
- How to gently and reasonably get yourself ‘prepared’ to network.
- And much, much more.
The webinar is only $59 and includes everything listed above.
Learn, from the comfort of your own home or office - about the how’s and why’s of networking! Webinars are a great way to learn - whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert!
- Downloads of the class to watch and listen to anytime at your leisure again and again to reinforce your learning;
- An extensive packet of handouts to download and review while you are watching, listening and learning;
- And more, of course!
To access this 2-part class,
“I recommend this class because Meggin removes the negative stigma from networking and frames it as something that is useful and doable, even for an introvert.”
About the PresenterMeggin McIntosh, Ph.D., known as “The PhD of Productivity®” is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
“In this webinar, I teach you what I have been studying, learning, and implementing over the last few years - and it’s made a huge difference for me as well as so many others who have been in my workshops.
Even though most folks don’t know it - and seem not to believe it - I am an introvert . So I know exactly how difficult networking is, believe me!”
“Meggin is no nonsense, never boring. Mary Poppins for us grown-ups who need a parrot umbrella and some guidance.”
Don’t Miss Out!