The PhD of Productivity®
as she interviews
author, speaker, and business coach
Available for immediate download
- Has the word “multitasking” come out of your mouth in the last week?
- Have you deluded yourself with the idea that you are able to multitask?
- What if you got to ask the foremost expert on the “myth” of multitasking a question?
- Multitasking is a false construct.
- Your personal and professional life suffer if you confuse:
- Knowing how to focus will dramatically affect your work, your relationships, and your productivity.
The sign-up process takes you through Meggin’s secure shopping cart. Your registration will be acknowledged immediately by email, so check your inbox.
I would recommend this class because a lot of people are addicted to tech and can’t seem to monitor themselves (almost lile addicts, as you both discussed): the interview gave relevant, immediately useful tips.”
~Davinia Thornley, Dunedin, New Zealand
As a registrant, you will learn:
- Why multitasking is a false construct
- The difference between background-tasking and switch-tasking
- To create a new and realistic weekly budget focusing time
As a registrant you will receive:
- An MP3 download of the interview for listening and learning.
- Handouts to accompany the interview to download and use while you are listening and learning and for later reference;
- And more, of course!
“Juggling is an illusion. … In reality, the balls are being independently caught and thrown in rapid succession. … It is actually task switching.” ~ Gary Keller
The information was practical. I could put it right to work.”~Peggy Buchmiller
About the Interview Guest
Dave Crenshaw is the master of helping business owners triumph over chaos. He has appeared in Time magazine, Forbes, the Washington Post, and the BBC News. His first book, The Myth of Multitasking: How ‘Doing It All’ Gets Nothing Done, has been published in six languages and is a time management best seller. His latest book, The Focused Business: How Entrepreneurs Can Triumph Over Chaos, is also a small business best seller. As an author, speaker, and business coach, Dave has transformed thousands of businesses worldwide. DaveCrenshaw.com
About the Teleseminar Host
Meggin McIntosh, PhD, is also known as “The PhD of Productivity®,” and is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
“I read Dave Crenshaw’s first book, The Myth of Multitasking: How ‘Doing It All’ Gets Nothing Done, right after reading a review of it in Fast Company magazine. And then I took the risk of contacting him to ask him to be a guest on a teleseminar. And he said yes! That was several years ago and we’ve been friends since then. Now he has graciously agreed to fit us into his schedule - and believe me, he models what he teaches! I learn from him every week through his excellent videos and each time one of his new books is released. Join me in learning from a young guy with a brilliant message and future in helping bright professionals live better lives.”
Great interview - I found the pace nice, and information was useful!”
~Shelly Stovall, Las Cruces, NM