Imagine if you could…
- Work (and sleep) with a clear and focused mind.
- De-clutter your mental and emotional space.
- Clarify what your commitments are.
- Compile a complete list of your projects.
If this sounds good to you…
Then plan to take part in the popular Mind Sweep *E*vent in June. Focus, calm, and clarity are possible for you!
“Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what he loves.” ~Blaise Pascal
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
Here are the details:
Thursday, June 29, 2017
- 9:00 - 1:00 p.m. Pacific
- 10:00 - 2:00 p.m. Mountain
- 11:00 - 3:00 p.m. Central
- noon - 4:00 p.m. Eastern
- From the ease and comfort of your own home or office.
You will leave the Mind Sweep *E*vent with:
- a full inventory of your projects;
- the peace of mind that comes when you know you have everything accounted for;
- actions to move your projects forward OR actions to schedule some projects into “not-now” status;
- tools to use to help you maintain your clean-swept mind;
- knowledge of what awaits you personally and professionally this year and beyond;
- a clear sense of “Now what?”
- and more…
You will be taken to my secure shopping cart.
Your registration will be acknowledged immediately by email.
“I loved the format of the class. Content followed by application. The 3x5 card tip - VERY helpful. I felt my energy returning just with that exercise. I also appreciated the handouts, which have continued to be extremely useful for me.” ~Maryle Albin, Tennessee
Participants will receive:
- Packet of materials to use during the event and in the future;
- Access to the live webcast of the Mind Sweep *E*vent;
- Opportunities for individual laser coaching with Meggin during the Mind Sweep *E*vent;
And most importantly, you will receive
- Peace and purpose because you will have cleared your mind and focused your intentions for the upcoming year. Ahhhh….So nice!
How the *E*vent is structured:
- We all start together via phone (Skype, or webcast) for a brief introduction to the day (about 30 minutes) and some targeted instruction.
- Next, everyone goes off individually to begin the process of mental de-cluttering, using the guidance and materials Meggin provides. During this individual time, you may contact Meggin for laser-coaching, if needed.
Hours 2 - 3
- We all come back together at the top of the hour for additional direction, structure, and guidance. It’s a perfect time for asking questions and reflecting on what’s happening for you as you experience this gentle mental cleanse. Your learning is supported by extensive materials, which you’ll download prior to the class and have to use in the future, too.
- After each group instruction period, you and the other participants will continue working on your own.
- Remember, during the working-on-your-own times, you have the option to access Meggin’s laser coaching talents as needed.
- During our final hour, we’ll come together twice to keep clarifying and committing to a clean-swept mind! You will leave the Mind Sweep *E*vent feeling inspired and energized.
Meggin says, “I’ve taught this class MANY times via tele-workshop and face-to-face and I know what happens for people who participate. And, with confidence I can assure you that you will know your time has been well invested.”
The Mind Sweep *E*vent is a powerful program. Each time it’s offered, half the participants are people who have taken it before. Click here to read what they have to say.
“Meggin is thought provoking and effective. She acknowledges the challenges and feelings of participants.” ~Past Participant
Meggin McIntosh is known as “The PhD of Productivity®” and is a former teacher, university professor, and Founding Director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
You will be amazed at how much calmer and more in control you feel after you participate in the Mind Sweep *E*vent. Your brain wants to help you solve problems, make decisions, think strategically, be creative, and build relationships! It will be much more able to support you in your work and personal life if you give your mind a clean sweep!
Join us for this virtual Mind Sweep *E*vent and see what a difference it makes for you. You will laugh and learn and be ready with a plan by the end of our four hours together. I promise that you will be thankful you decided to participate. I hear that all the time from past participants (many of whom will be back for a refresher “sweep”).