Access this Two-Part Class, Taught By
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
- Do you want to have more of the “business” that is “just right” for you?
- Would you like to be working with “ideal clients” each and every day (and ONLY these perfect clients)?
- Can you imagine the difference you could make when it is SRO (standing room only, figuratively or literally) anytime you offer a workshop, teach a class, or do a presentation?
If you would like to learn ways to market so it matters, thereby increasing your impact (whether that means students in your classes, people buying your books, professionals hiring you for your services, or any other endeavor in which you’re involved) then you need to access this special webinar!
In this webinar you will learn:
- specific tips for increasing others’ awareness of who you are and what you offer
- practical techniques for obtaining your MWR (Most Wanted Response)
- particular tools to strengthen your attractiveness to clients
- unique means of gaining “mindshare” with your clients
- and MUCH more!
“People don’t want to be marketed TO; they want to be communicated WITH.” ~Flint McGlaughlin
Learn ideas that you can put into place immediately and for as long as you are in operation!
- Downloads of the class to listen to anytime at your leisure again and again to reinforce your learning;
- An extensive packet of handouts to download and review while you are listening and learning;
- A detailed chart to help you know where to invest your time, money, (or both) with marketing;
- And more, of course!
Making sure you know why and HOW to market is worth much more than $79… especially if you wonder if you have that much to invest!
Oh, and if you think you don’t need to market, to paraphrase John Jantsch, ‘every enterprise is a marketing enterprise!’ If you don’t market, your “enterprise” will be lost.
You will be taken to Meggin’s secure shopping cart where you may pay with your credit card or PayPal. The class is only $79 and includes everything listed above.
Dr. Meggin McIntosh is known for her humor and practical knowledge. She’s even been called “a little sassy.” You will have to decide on that last part for yourself, but the promise is that in this class, you will learn tips, tools, and techniques for marketing yourself, your work, and your services – without shoveling cash out the door.
Oh, and did we mention that Meggin loves puffins? See what practical lessons you can learn from the puffin (and from a lover of puffins) about your marketing.
About the Teleseminar Presenter
Meggin McIntosh, PhD, known as “The PhD of Productivity®” is a former teacher, university professor, and Director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
I learned how to market by trial and error – and then eventually began a more formal study of marketing. Whether I was marketing my regular classes or special workshops at the University or marketing the work I do now through Emphasis on Excellence, Inc., I know that if you don’t market well (or EEK, at all), then you will not have the impact you seek.
Don’t miss out – Register today!