Learn from this FREE webinar
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
How in the world are you supposed to keep up with all your projects?
- Is there an online system to help?
- Will I have to pay an arm and a leg for the software to help?
- Can I set deadlines?
- Are collaborators able to see others’ work?
- What if I want to delegate parts of the project to someone else?
In this free webinar you will learn:
- How to know it’s time for a cloud-based project management system.
- The system that Meggin has been using for over a year, i.e., Wrike.
- Why it works for her - and why it may work for you.
- The difference it makes to be able to manage your projects and tasks (vs. trying to do it in your head! We know how well that works, right?!)
- And more, of course!
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A download of the class to view as many times as you need to while reinforcing the practices you learn;
- Concise handouts to guide notetaking and review;
- And more, of course!
“Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.” ~Winston Churchill
Feel free to check out the resource that Meggin uses, and sign up for a free trial, too!**
About Your Presenter
Meggin McIntosh, PhD, is known as PhD of Productivity®. She is a former teacher, university professor, and founding director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
**This is my affiliate link, which means that Wrike will send me money if you sign up through me. I give all the affiliate income I receive from the handful of products I recommend to Kiva.org or DonorsChoose.org. You pay exactly the same if you use an affiliate link as if you don’t, and I love being able to give away more money 🙂 Just wanted to let you know.
A little over a year ago, I was nearing melt-down mode with all my projects and trying to keep up with everything. I had already tried a couple of different on-line systems and it wasn’t helping.
After exploring quite a bit, I decided on Wrike and figured I’d test it out during the free trial. And, here we are, over a year later! YAY! As I keep learning more about how to use it well, I’m happier and happier with the decision.
Because many people have asked me a bunch of questions about what I use to keep up with everything (and it’s a scary number of projects), I thought I’d do a short class about this - apparently because I don’t have enough to do! HA!
Regardless of whether you choose the same system I use or not, you need something (besides your head and some Post-it® notes). Access this webinar and I’ll give you a glimpse of the kinds of features that you’ll want to be looking for in whatever system you choose.