Listen in to this Recorded Class, Taught By
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The Ph.D. of Productivity®
A class for people who know they have skills, talents, and strengths to offer - and who also know that those skills, talents, and strengths aren’t being tapped in their current job, career, or position.
It may be time for a change if:
- It takes more energy for you to “go to work” than you receive by “being at work;”
- You feel “pulled” by something else - different work, a calling of some type, a sense that it’s time for a change, or something else;
- You seem to be looking for ideas, strategies, and the motivation to make a change within your current organization or beyond.
- An mp3 download of the class so you may listen as many times as you want to in order to reinforce the concepts and strategies you learn.
- An extensive packet of handouts to download.
- A set of 14 mini-posters for motivation and inspiration.
- And more of course!
Find out if it is time - and if you’re ready - to make your professional life SO much better. Learn from Meggin’s insights, encouragement, and experiences.
The sign-up process takes you through my secure shopping cart. Your registration will be acknowledged by email and you will receive an mp3 recording of the class and an extensive packet of handouts within minutes of ordering!
“As usual, Meggin’s teaching style is quite ‘user-friendly.’ She is relaxed and makes audience members feel comfortable in asking questions. Very approachable, down-to-earth, and thorough in her teaching.”
About the Presenter
Meggin McIntosh , PhD, known as “The Ph.D. of Productivity®” is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
“I did indeed ‘make a break for it.’ I left a safe, secure, great job as a tenured, full professor at a university…and I haven’t regretted it for a moment. I’ll show you how you can also ‘make a break for it,’ too, whether you do so within your current organization or make a complete break with that organization, job, or even career. Come on in. The water is fine!”
“Meggin’s style is conversational. She uses humor well and appropriately. Her materials are always of the highest quality and are the kind I keep and refer to often.”
~Connie Knapp, NY
Meggin says, “I’ll help you know if it’s time for you to be Making a Break for It.”
“Meggin is very practical, matter-of-fact and marries that down-to-earth approach with lots of reflection on one’s own goals and philosophy.”