Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
- When are your optimum times?
- How can you track those times?
- Is it possible to extend your ‘hot spot’ time?
Most importantly, though, is getting the answer to this question:
- “How can you take advantage of these hot spots?”
Knowing is one thing. Doing is the other.
Let Meggin McIntosh, the PhD of Productivity®, teach you and inspire you to know and do what will make the most noticeable difference for you.
Available for immediate download!
By accessing this workshop, you will come away with:
- Heightened awareness of the ebbs and flows in your energy, focus, and attention;
- Knowledge of how to recalibrate your work to match your energy;
- Strategies to identify and capitalize on your productivity “hot spots”;
- A visual tool to keep yourself on track;
- And much more!
- An extensive handout packet to use while you are listening and learning;
- A video recording and an mp3 audio download of the class so you can watch and listen as many times as you need to and want to while reinforcing the strategies you learn;
- And more, of course!
The workshop is only $49 and includes everything listed to the left.
You’ll register through Meggin’s secure shopping cart and upon check out, your registration will be acknowledged by email.
“Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” ~Carl Sandberg
Meggin McIntosh, PhD, known as “The PhD of Productivity®” is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
“I am SUPER excited to bring this class to you. I have been teaching this concept in workshops for years and people LOVE it and are making big changes in their ways of working based on what they discover about themselves. Invest some time (and have your colored pencils handy) so you may also begin to integrate this self understanding into your own professional and personal life.”
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” ~Paul J.Mayer