Listen in to this Recording, Taught By
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
- Do you *expend* energy on some of your daily interactions and then realize that you were not rewarded or compensated commensurately for that energy expenditure?
- Do you find that you *gain* disproportionate value from your various tasks and responsibilities.
- Would you like to find the best *balance* for your energy exchanges throughout the day?
Quantify and enhance your energy! You will start charting your energy even while you’re listening to the recordings – and you will know what to do in the weeks following accessing this popular 2-part tele-workshop.
- Insights, e.g., why quantify your energy?
- Perspectives, e.g., how to chart the energy you expend.
- Tools, e.g., ways to determine differentiated fees for seemingly similar activities.
- Strategies, e.g., a personal energy chart that gives you the wherewithal to say ‘no’ or ‘yes’ to activities without feeling a sense of guilt.
- An MP3 download of the class so you can listen as many times as you need to and want to while reinforcing the strategies you learn.
- An extensive packet of handouts to download prior to listening to the class.
- And more, of course!
This two-part tele-workshop is designed for those who want to be mindful of their energy, invest it wisely, and avoid squandering any of their precious energy.
“Usually, when the distractions of daily life deplete our energy, the first thing we eliminate is the thing we need the most: quiet, reflective time. Time to dream, time to contemplate what’s working and what’s not, so that we can make changes for the better.” ~Sarah Ban Breathnach
About the Teleseminar Presenter
Meggin McIntosh, PhD, who is known as “The PhD of Productivity®” is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. She says,
“I’ve been all about ‘energy’ for a number of years. On an early morning (4 a.m.) drive to do a workshop in Jackpot, Nevada, the idea of creating an energy chart arrived unbidden into my mind (and heart!). After the workshop and after I’d arrived back at my hotel – well over 12 hours later – I started getting the ideas down on paper. I’ve been using this method and sharing it with others ever since. I hope you’ll be part of this class with me and other like-minded folks – smart, hard-working, caring people.”