- Do you *expend* energy on some of your daily interactions and then realize that you were not rewarded or compensated commensurately for that energy expenditure?
- Do you find that you *gain* disproportionate value from your various tasks and responsibilities.
- Would you like to find the best *balance* for your energy exchanges throughout the day?
“From IAAP seminars/keynote presentations, I knew Meggin knew her stuff. I did not know how much more personable her teaching style would be in this type of presentation, as opposed to live in front of a group. I have already recommended the “Energy Charting” teleseminar to a friend. She could tell from my explanation of it that it had already helped me.”
~Carolyn Lancaster, Minden, NV
All of the ideas are offered with the intention of assisting you in your quest to have your energy, attitude, and direction fully focused on high-priority and high-value endeavors. Throughout the class, you will gain:
- Insights, e.g., why quantify your energy?
- Perspectives, e.g., how to chart the energy you expend.
- Tools, e.g., ways to determine differentiated fees for seemingly similar activities.
- Strategies, e.g., a personal energy chart that gives you the wherewithal to say ‘no’ or ‘yes’ to activities without feeling a sense of guilt.
- An MP3 download of the class so you can listen as many times as you need to and want to while reinforcing the strategies you learn.
- An extensive packet of handouts to download prior to listening to the class.
- And more, of course!
This two-part tele-workshop is designed for those who want to be mindful of their energy, invest it wisely, and avoid squandering any of their precious energy.
“I would recommend this workshop because it is a different perspective on how we work and what we accomplish during different periods of the day- and it’s a perspective that I wouldn’t have considered on my own, without Meggin’s help.”
~Lisa Frank, Higganum, CT
Usually, when the distractions of daily life deplete our energy, the first thing we eliminate is the thing we need the most: quiet, reflective time. Time to dream, time to contemplate what’s working and what’s not, so that we can make changes for the better ~Sarah Ban Breathnach
“Meggin’s teaching style and materials are very complete. When I find myself with a question, it is usually answered right around the corner.”
About the Teleseminar Presenter:Meggin McIntosh, Ph.D., who is known as “The PhD of Productivity®” is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. She says,
“I’ve been all about ‘energy’ for a number of years. On an early morning (4 a.m.) drive to do a workshop in Jackpot, Nevada, the idea of creating an energy chart arrived unbidden into my mind (and heart!). After the workshop and after I’d arrived back at my hotel - well over 12 hours later – I started getting the ideas down on paper. I’ve been using this method and sharing it with others ever since. I hope you’ll be part of this class with me and other like-minded folks - smart, hard-working, caring people.”