Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of Productivity®
for a special content-rich 2-part webinar
Thursday, April 20 &
Thursday April 27, 2017
9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Pacific
10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Mountain
11:00 – 12:30 p.m. Central
noon – 1:30 p.m. Eastern
This web-based workshop is for those who are…
- Feeling a little(!) stressed by the number of people, projects, and programs they are trying to schedule;
- Experiencing an ongoing concern that there’s not enough time, energy, or bandwidth available to keep up with everything;
- Pretty sure they aren’t the only ones who are juggling these competing demands.
How about some practical strategies and mindsets to protect your most precious resources, i.e., time, energy, and attention for those people and projects that matter?!
Meggin is very encouraging and full of good ideas. She makes drudge work a lot more fun while helping us be way more efficient and kind to ourselves. ~Rebecca Renfro
Join us in April to learn specific ways to integrate a metaphor and a method to help you organize and calendar your commitments while also preserving and strengthening your integrity.
“It’s very accessible, clear and concise. It is directly applicable and it’s in a format that helps you get started (on whatever it is) right away. I don’t have to think about how I’m going to apply this into my life. The workshop is not even finished that it’s already started and well underway. I’m really thankful for what you do 🙂 ” ~Previous Participant
All registrants receive:
- Call-in/log-in information to participate in the class ‘real-time’, if it’s convenient;
- An invitation to send in your questions to have them addressed as part of the webinar;
- An extensive packet of materials to accompany and extend the class;
- A digital download of the class to watch and listen as multiple times to reinforce the strategies you learn;
- And more, of course!
Meggin is colorful, fun, imaginative, thought-provoking. ~Beverly Delidow
Invest in yourself by protecting the time to participate in this web-based workshop. You will receive a significant return on your investment, which will be obvious when you see what happens with the people and projects you care most about. Being more peacefully, positively, and predictably productive is our goal here.
About the PresenterMeggin McIntosh, is known as “The PhD of Productivity®.” She is a former teacher, professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. Meggin is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and gets to live out her mission of inspiring joyful work.
“Calendars! Tasks! Projects! Time! Scheduling! I love considering all of these for myself and for other creative and committed folks. The content of this mini-course is based on conversations I’ve had and workshops I’ve taught over the last 6 or 7 years. We’ll have some fun and you’ll remember what you learned. I promise.”